ServicesKingsford Broach & Tool, Inc., offers a wide variety of services related to broaching and broach related products.
We custom design broaches for many industries – firearms, automotive, tooling, firearms and general manufacturing. We offer complete engineering services utilizing state-of-the-art CAD systems, as well as on-site troubleshooting and diagnostics. Our engineering department routinely designs complete broaching packages, including fixtures and holders.
Our engineering professionals are available for on-site analysis to troubleshoot broach failure and broaching related issues. We also offer reverse engineering solutions.
Broach Repair and Sharpening
As a service to our customers, Kingsford Broach & Tool, Inc. offers repair, reconditioning, and sharpening services. Our expert craftsmen will return your damaged cutting tools to "as new" condition in the fraction of the time it would take for replacement.
How would you like to increase your broach life by 25 to 40% over TiN coated tools?
For more than a decade, Kingsford Broach & Tool, Inc. has partnered with Richter Precision, Inc. in developing the industry’s first broaching specific tool coating – “K” Coat.
"K" Coat was specifically engineered to provide maximum performance and longer tool life in all broaching applications.
Why "K" Coat?
- Effectively protects cutting edges from wear
- Simultaneously assures reliable chip evacuation
- Extend resharpening capacity over normal sharpening
- Surface hardness is close to ceramic carbide cutting tools (84/85 hv/hrc)
- Coefficient of friction: 0.35
- Maximum working temperature: 450ºc/840ºf
- Color: Bronze/Grey
- Up to 60% tool life increase over uncoated tools
- Up to 30% tool life increase over TiN coated tools
- Up to 15% increase in tool life over TicN coated tools
- Cost effective!