K CoatHow would you like to increase your broach life by 25 to 40% over TiN coated tools?
For more than a decade, Kingsford Broach & Tool, Inc. has partnered with Richter Precision, Inc. in developing the industry’s first broaching specific tool coating – “K” Coat.
"K" Coat was specifically engineered to provide maximum performance and longer tool life in all broaching applications.
Why "K" Coat?
- Effectively protects cutting edges from wear
- Simultaneously assures reliable chip evacuation
- Extend resharpening capacity over normal sharpening
- Surface hardness is close to ceramic carbide cutting tools (84/85 hv/hrc)
- Coefficient of friction: 0.35
- Maximum working temperature: 450ºc/840ºf
- Color: Bronze/Grey
- Up to 60% tool life increase over uncoated tools
- Up to 30% tool life increase over TiN coated tools
- Up to 15% increase in tool life over TicN coated tools
- Cost effective!